- Work with Art Director and other artists to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of environment and hard surface assets.
- Provide and accept direction.
- Ensure that all aspects of art production are completed on a timely basis to a high standard.
- Understand and follow style guides to guarantee the consistency of assets.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Able to work creatively as part of a small group.
- 3+ years experience in game development.
- Strong knowledge of 3dsMax and Photoshop.
- Strong passion for making the highest quality assets.
- A portfolio or reel that demonstrates the above experience.
- Expert understanding of current game environment development processes, limitations and dependencies.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback.
- Experience with CryENGINE or Virtual Attain.
- Mod experience.
- Experience developing a VR environment.
- Industrial design background.
- Knowledge of Maya
A portfolio or reel that demonstrates the following:
- Strong artistic background.
- Heavy focus on photo-realistic art, high poly modeling and industrial design.
- Clear understanding of the normal map creation process and PBR.
- Clear understanding of efficient UV layout for low poly objects.
- Keen eye for detail and realism.
- Strong texturing skills.
Job Location – Orlando, Florida
U.S. Citizenship Required
Please complete the form below to apply for the 3D Artist position.